Saturday, February 16, 2008

GINGER for Nausia and Indigestion

Oh My! I don't know what I would do without Ginger. I probably use it more than anything else. Nausia...it is absolutely the best thing I have found for upset stomach. I woke up with a cold this morning and started taking a BUNCH of spices, herbs and over the counter remedies for it which eventually made my ulcer start acting up...I took some Tylenol and waited an hour and no relief...I then took my Prilosec and waited and still no relief...so...I got out my bottle of Ginger and took one of them and...wala...within 5 minutes I started feeling relief and within 30 minutes I was all better... It is also good for GAS... take one with a meal that usually causes you to have gas...see if it doesn't work for you. It works for me, always. I buy my Ginger at Puritan's Pride Quality Vitamins